DIAMOND Co-Cr-Mo Femoral Stem
· Large collar support achieves reintroduction of physiological into the femur and prevents stem subsidence.
· 130° CCD to restore the anatomic neck-shaft angle.
·Cement fixation for better initial stability.
· Co-Cr-Mo Alloy, ideal for long-term cemented implants.
· Four different stem lengths for optimal adaptation to individual situations.
· Distal centralizer ensures that the stem can be placed in the axis of femur cavity.
· Femoral neck fracture
· Ankylosing spondylitis
· Rheumatoid arthritis
· Femoral head osteonecrosis
· Developmental dysplasia of the hip