PLATINUM Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic Spinal Fixation System - Enhanced
· Triple screw fixation to the thickest point of occipital ridge through the inverted Y-plate provides rigid fixation, while the small straight plate provides additional strength.
· 135° pre-bent rod reconstructs the cervical curve, supported by a thickened bending area (φ3.5/φ4.5/φ3.5)。
· Favored angle polyaxial screw (medial/lateral 45°) makes intra-operative rod loading easily. The universal self-loading design prevents slope of screw head.
· Degenerative Cervical Disc
· Cervical Stenosis
· Axial Fracture with Instability
· Cervical Tumors
· Cervical Spondylolisthesis
· Cervical Fracture
· Occipitocervical Dislocation
· Rivision of Previous Cervical Spine Surgery