Thoracic & Lumbar Interbody Fusion Cage (PLIF)
· Double-sided curved convex surface design more consistent with the vertebral endplate anatomy, which can maintain the integrity of the endplate posterior margin.
· The dentations on the upper and lower side provide initial stability after implantation.
· Diamond-shaped design is adapted to more surgical approaches, and can effectively prevent the cage from exiting.
· Isthmic spondylolisthesis
· Failure of prosthetic joint formation or fusion
· Revision of syndrome after discectomy
· Degenerative spondylolisthesis
· Degenerative disc disease and spinal instability