MIS Plus Thoracolumbar Spine Fixation System
· Round groove on both sides are used to connect the reduction forceps.
· Extension break-off tap length is 80 cm, which protrudes from skin and simplifies matching instruments.
· Optional bone cement holes design may provide stronger fixation for the patients with osteoporosis.
· Increases the inner width of U-shaped extension tap, easy for rod insertion.
· Reverse angle thread design avoids tap break-off and thread damaging.
· Thoracolumbar Spine Tumors
· Thoracolumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
· Thoracolumbar Fractures
· Thoracolumbar Revision Surgery
· Thoracolumbar Deformity