OPTIMA Cementless Femoral Stem
· Polished neck designed to generated less wear debris secondary to prosthetic impingment.
· Double tapper design fits most femoral canal anatomy and preserves more bone stock for revision.
· Stepped geometry of the stem surface minimize shear forces and maximize compression loading in host cancellous bone.
· Proximal rectangular cross section and distal round with flute cross section increase antirotation ability.
· Femoral neck fracture
· Rheumatoid arthritis
· Ankylosing spondylitis
· Femoral head osteonecrosis
· Post-traumatic arthritis