NAVIGATOR Tibia Nail
· Fully threaded interlocking screws can improve bone holding strength ability.
· Wider screw core diameter for better mechanical resistance.
· 5.0mm dual-core locking screw for optimized fixation of cancellous bone.
· Optimized anatomic bend design for easy nail insertion.
· Titanium alloy for better mechanical and fatigue properties.
· Distal ML&AP locking options can prevent soft tissue damage and increase stability of the distal fragment.
· Proximal, distal tibia and tibial shaft stable fracture
· Open and closed tibial shaft fracture
· Tibial malunions and nonunions